How to know your epf claim status ? epf में अपना क्लेम status कैसे जाने ?
EPF members can submit the withdrawal or transfer claims both online and offline. They can also check the status of their claims online, no matter how they have filed for the same. EPF Claim Status can be checked by logging into the UAN Member Portal or by visiting the official website of EPFO.
Now through “PF Balance & Claim Status” Android app check your Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Balance, Claim Status, transfer claim status Instantly Fast using UAN and Mobile Number. Employees can easily activate their UAN(Universal Account Number) from their Smartphone and would be able to check epf में अपना क्लेम Status Employees Provident Fund Balance amount in their account. In case you forget your UAN, don’t worry you can easily know your UAN through APP.
More EPF Videos
Know your epf claim status :https://goo.gl/sy1h4G
Online EPF Withdraw in Bank Account :https://goo.gl/jcWCr8
Link Aadhar Card With PF Account :https://goo.gl/dr9ZCQ
Check EPF balance in Android Mobile For Free:https://goo.gl/yqqiYv
Check EPF Claim Status Online :https://goo.gl/ZcKmpE
Know Your EPF Balance in Hindi:https://goo.gl/JzjDP1
Check epf balance online in hindi :https://goo.gl/Pwwyoy
★ Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly.
★ Check your PF Balance PASSBOOK. Also get statement of your PF account.
★ Your Last EPF Transfer Status.
★ Activate Your UAN(Universal Account Number) easily.
★ Know Your UAN(Universal Account Number) in case you forget.
★ Check your Claim status.
★ your transfer claim status
★ Get EPFO Account Details Instantly.
** Disclaimer :
• App is not an official EPFO App.
• Neither developer of this app nor software has any association with EPFO.
• This app only acts as an interface. All information displayed is loaded from other websites i.e. EPFO site etc..
• Application is developed for convenience of app users to get all important information at one single place.
• App does not store any information provided by the user like EPFO username/password, etc..
• We don’t take any kind of payment from users related to EPFO services.
• Developer of this Android App and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, loss or damage arising out of information provided on this app.