Bluestacks android emulator is an app player that enables an individual to run apps on a Microsoft Windows or a macOS PC. It was produced by Bluestacks which is a technology company based in the US. Bluestacks is totally free for download and use. It can use a wide range of peripherals without any issues and can run more than 96% of the android apps available for users. Being one of the current best emulators, Bluestacks can be run on Windows XP/7/8/8.1 or Mac iOS PCs and Laptops. Neither iOS nor Windows operating systems have support for apk files of android hence you can download and install the emulator directly into the PC and install it after which you can install the apk files. You can take a look at the top 5 best android emulators review on Gamescatalyst.
As its name emulator suggests, you can make use of the resources of your MAC or PC as you would, an Android device. The software sets aside part of the hard disk memory, RAM, and CPU. This will act as the android device and allow you to download, install and use your best android apps. As you may know, most android devices don’t allow you to be running many apps, all at the same time. This is, however possible with the emulator. Furthermore, you can download any app, whether free or paid, from Google Play store, Getjar and 1 Mobile market, among other app markets. It, therefore, eliminates the need for an Android device as long as your PC runs on Windows XP/7/8/8.1 or on Mac iOS.
WHERE TO FIND THE BLUESTACKS OFFLINE INSTALLER
On the Bluestacks’ company website, you are only able to access an online installer since the offline installer that used to exist has been removed. On other software sites, however, you may be able to get the older version of the offline installer. With some research, you will be able to get your hands on it. Otherwise, the only other option available for you is the lighter online installer available on the company’s website. It requires an internet connection for the download and installation to be completed.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL BLUESTACKS 3
Being a free software, the following simple procedure helps you download it;
• From the company’s official website (www.bluestacks.com), download the free copy of the installer.
• The installation process is quite easy. All you have to do is read and follow the instructions and then agree to the terms and conditions.
• Wait for the installer to complete the process with your internet connection on.
Once your installation is completed, you can go to the next stage of installing android apps on the emulator.
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING APPS ON BLUESTACKS 3
This process is also an easy one. You will need to do the following:
• Search for the app you need in the emulator’s search box
• From the list of results click on the app you were looking for and then click on it to install
• The emulator will ask you to confirm the installation. After you confirm, the app installs on your computer and becomes ready for use.