Link Aadhar Card With PF Account Online – UAN के साथ में अपने आधार कार्ड को कैसे लिंक करे
Update Aadhaar card : https://goo.gl/4GTJyc
How to link Aadhar card with EPF Account
With the increased importance of Aadhaar number, the government is making it compulsory for bank accounts, mobile numbers, passports, and others to be linked to Aadhaar. And now even your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account should be linked to your Aadhaar.
The Employee Provident Fund is a scheme that helps all the employees to save a small amount from their monthly salary, which will be given to them at the time of their retirement. Savings made under EPF are tax-free. By linking your Aadhaar number to your EPF account, it will become easier to verify all the details of the account holders.
You can link Aadhaar in both online and offline methods to your EPF account.
How to link Aadhaar with EPF account offline?
EPFO has now provided facilities to link your Aadhaar number with your EPF account offline and has tried to eliminate all the hassles for the employees and pensioners who are not familiar with computers.
- The EPF has developed an Aadhaar Seeding Application and you will have to fill this application form along with your UAN and Aadhaar number with other relevant information.
- You should also attach self-attested copies of your UAN, PAN, and Aadhaar with this form.
- You will have to submit these documents at the field offices of EPFO or Common Services Centres (CSC).
- Once the verification is completed, your Aadhaar number will be linked to your EPF account and you will receive a message once your Aadhaar is linked to your EPF account on your registered mobile number.
How to link Aadhaar number with EPF account online?
By using the EPFO online facility, you can link your Aadhaar to EPF with ease.
- Login to the EPFO Unified EPF Portal by using the UAN number and password login.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will come across a manager tab in which you will have to select the KYC option from the drop-down menu.
- After you select the KYC, you will get options to fill in the bank details, PAN details, Aadhaar number, passport, driving license, election card details, and ration card details.
- You will find a section that where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and name as it appears on your Aadhaar card. This is the place most of the people will face a problem. You might not be able to update it because of the name mismatch, in such cases, you will have to immediately inform your employer about this to resolve the problem.
- After saving it, you can view it under pending KYC option. It would generally take 15 days for the approval. Once it’s approved your Aadhaar status will be available in “Approved KYC” area.
What are the benefits of linking Aadhaar with EPF account?
For all the EPF account holders, the Government of India has made it mandatory for all the account holders to link their Aadhaar with their EPF account. The Employee Provident Fund Organization, which has over 4 crore subscribers, has requested its members to link their EPF account with Aadhaar to enable easy verification of details.
Listed below are few of the benefits of linking Aadhaar number with your EPF account:
- So, now that you know that your Aadhaar card contains all the authentic information, it becomes easier to verify all your details if you link your Aadhaar with EPF account as it contains all your information including biometrics and demographic details which includes you retina scan and thumb detection.
- There are very few chances of errors and discrepancies in the data when you link your Aadhaar with your EPF and UAN, as your information is consistent with your Aadhaar card details.
- When your Aadhaar number is linked to your EPF account, it means that your EPF account is secured as only you can have the access for withdrawals and payments. With the Government’s rule of linking Aadhaar number with the EPF account, it becomes easier to keep your data secured.
- Having Aadhaar linked to your EPF account, there will be less chances of having a duplicate account. Owning an Aadhaar card itself is proof of being an Indian citizen. So, when the Aadhaar details are produced, it means an employee can only have a single EPF or UAN account.
- You can withdraw your PF online without the attestation of your employer. The entire process can be completed online without any hassle.
Smartphone of 2017
Galaxy S8 – http://amzn.to/2nWkMTi
Oneplus 5T – http://amzn.to/2H2MIxy
Xiaomi Mi A1 – http://amzn.to/2FYOBdh
Samsung Note 8 – http://amzn.to/2nT8ZoG
iPhone x – http://amzn.to/2H3hSVv
Other Recommended Mobile Phones:-
Less Than 5000
1. 10.or D 4999 – http://amzn.to/2nW6fXO
Less Than 5000 – 10,000
1. Infocus Vision 3 6999 – http://amzn.to/2H4EYLe
2. Redmi Y1 (Dark Grey, 32GB) – http://amzn.to/2nRwMGp
3. 10.or D 5999 3GB – http://amzn.to/2EW0CRu
4. Micromax Canvas Infinity – 9499 – http://amzn.to/2nOPIp1
5. Asus Zenfone 3 – http://amzn.to/2nUOKqC
More Than 30000
1. Oneplus 5t 32999 – http://amzn.to/2G4DyiF
2. Samsung S8 / S8 Plus – http://amzn.to/2Ewc08M
3. LG V30+ – http://amzn.to/2EShyIm
4. Galaxy Note 8 67900 – http://amzn.to/2nPqLKh
5. iPhone X – http://amzn.to/2nWYpgk
My YouTube Gears –
Mobile Lenovo Vibe K5 (Grey) – http://amzn.to/2xjydkz
Lavalier Mic ATR3350IS 3299/- http://amzn.to/2xjKBkc
Boya BY M1 1750 – http://amzn.to/2fdeM4s
Rode Video Micro Amazon.in 5090/- http://amzn.to/2hkB74F
My Tripod Yunteng 880 Tripod – http://amzn.to/2xSvgdU
Video Editing Software – Wondershare Filmora,Camtasia Studio 8
My Computer for YouTube – HP AIO 20-C102IL – http://amzn.to/2yeTefn
Screen Recorder For Mobile :https://goo.gl/UPX9Cd
Screen Recorder For PC : https://goo.gl/KuPSw1
Click Here To SUBSCRIBE Computer In Hindi For More Videos :-https://goo.gl/LhJ3oX
Computer In Hindi Channel All Videos :- https://goo.gl/tFsmX8
YouTube Tips and Tricks In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔))
Blogger Tips,Tricks & Tutorials to Make Money Online (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
All Browser Information in Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Mozilla Firefox,Opere and Google Chrome Tips,Tricks (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Skype Tips,Tricks & Tutorials in Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Google,Gmail Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (StepBy Step(★Easily✔)) :-
Computer Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Facebook Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Complete Photoshop Tutorial For Beginners In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Aadhaar Card All Information in Hindi (Step By Step(★Easily✔)) :-
Free Call Worldwide Tips and Tricks in Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to keep smiling :
NOTE : All Content used is copyright to Computer In Hindi,
Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper
authorization is not allowed.