102 total views, 3 views today
Diffrent between – Hosted Adsense Account and non hosted adsense account
Adsense is Google ads network program that allows publishers that own webpages to easily monetize their contents by placing Google ads on them.
It enables the publishers earn some money whenever blog/site visitors visit such pages with Google ads and naturally click on them to find out more about the ads, without any form of inducement or request by the publisher to do so.
What is the difference between hosted and non-hosted Adsense account?
In fact it is a tremendous offence for publishers to click on their own ads or even ask their visitors to do so. It can easily lead to publisher Adsense account suspension by Google if any publisher is found engaging in such act.
In other words, it is always very important for Adsense publishers to take note of Google Adsense policies and always endeavor to monitor any change on them from time to time.
Today, there are commonly two different types of Google Adsense account that we will be discussing on, by clearly differentiating both, and they are the Hosted Adsense account and the non-hosted Adsense account.
Let’s start immediately with the Hosted Adsense account
Hosted Adsense Account
· The hosted Adsense account is the Adsense account that allows publishers to serve Google ads on only Google hosted domains or Google partner platforms like on blogspot blog, YouTube etc, as against your custom domains like .com, .net, .info etc.
· You can get a Hosted Adsense account by registering or applying through those Google owned platform like YouTube and the rest.
· Hosted Adsense account can clearly be identified by the Hosted Account clearly written in red at the top right hand side of the publishers Adsense dashboard
Non-Hosted Adsense Account
· The non-hosted Adsense account is the account that allow publisher to monetize their webpage contents with Google ads on any Adsense policy compliant platform you can think of including but not limited to your own custom domains, forum webpages etc.
· Non-hosted Adsense account can be gotten by registering directly through Google Adsense page and by submitting the domain on which you want to show ads on.
· In the non-hosted Adsense Account dashboard, you will not find the red written Hosted Account at the top right corner
So those are the major differences that you need to know about Hosted and non-hosted Adsense account.
Recommended: How many Bloggers pageviews stat count you need to average $10 daily with Adsense ads impression only, without any click
Other things that you might want to know about the hosted and non-hosted Adsense accounts are;
· The Cost per Click (CPC), Page Revenue per thousand impression(PRPM) and all other parameters are the same in both accounts and are calculated in the same manner. So don’t think that with any of the account that you will be earning more or less, as earnings are the same on both accounts.
· You can upgrade your hosted account to non-hosted account by submitting an upgrade and review request right from your Adsense dashboard and with the custom domain you will want to use the non-hosted account on. You can do that once and if approved, you will no longer have to submit another domain before going ahead to place your Google ads codes on your multiple Adsense policy compliant webpages.
Finally, always note that you can earn reasonably with Adsense if you have decent traffic to your pages and if also you know your onions very well.
Subscribe Us For Daily Computer, Internet And Technology Learning Video Tutorials In Hindi.
अगर आप Computer, Internet & Technology के बारे में सीखना और जानना चाहते है तो हमारे “Computer In Computer” YouTube चैनल को Subscribe कर ले |
Click Here To SUBSCRIBE Computer In Hindi For More Videos :- https://goo.gl/DRkUoz
Computer In Hindi Channel All Videos :- https://goo.gl/ItPIvV
YouTube Tips and Tricks In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔))
Blogger Tips,Tricks & Tutorials to Make Money Online (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Google,Gmail Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (StepBy Step(★Easily✔)) :-
Computer Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Facebook Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
Make Money Tips and Tricks Tips and Tricks Videos In Hindi (Step By Step (★Easily✔)) :-
😀 Follow Us Socially 😀
🌐 Facebook : https://goo.gl/AevgAj
🌐 Twitter : https://goo.gl/PuHcSp
🌐 Google+ : https://goo.gl/das2bG
🌐 Instagram : https://goo.gl/D4dwFC
🌐 Website : https://www.computerinhindi.in
🔊 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE
All content used is copyright to Computer In Hindi,Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper authorization is not allowed.